How Do I Get A Login With AOL?
A my AOL mail helps you get email that is both web based and free. In order to get access my AOL email, make sure you have a device with a connection to the Internet and a browser program.
Perhaps one of the main advantages of having an AOL mail login is that you can access it using any browser. Moreover, if you would like to sign up to an online account, an AOL email can get you one quickly—whether it be signing up for Twitter or Netflix, and the like. Also, your AOL login can be utilized for other services that AOL offers.
Found below is the process on how to get your AOL mail sign in in no time.
• For your AOL email sign in, type www.aol.com in the web browser’s address bar.
• Do not expect that the picture will be exactly the same as the picture above. Nevertheless, just look for the hyperlink that says SIGN IN | SIGN UP and click on it. To start using your AOL mail inbox, you can also go straight to the website, https://my.screenname.aol.com.
• Next, the following page will show up in the succeeding image. Click the hyperlink that says, Get a Free Username. You could also choose to sign up by using your existing social media accounts.
• You will afterwards see the login of the AOL email. It is a possibility that you may see another individual’s AOL account, not the Sign Up page. If this thing happens, just sign out and sign in back again.
• From the Sign Up webpage, type in your name and username, your password, your zip code, gender, your birth date, your security question, mobile phone, and alternate email. Also include your specific confirmation code.
• The format of the AOL email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Think of a user name that is 3 characters in length at the least with underscores or periods. Make sure you think of a username that is unique. AOL will ensure to it that your username is indeed unique.
• Now that you have an AOL username, you are almost at the end of getting an AOL login.
• Similar to online accounts on the Internet, you must use a password with your AOL email. As you type your 8 to 16 character AOL password, this will be replaced by dots. Afterwards, put the password again in the next field.
• As soon as you have a good username and maybe an even better password, click the “Sign Up” blue hyperlink. So now you have an email with AOL!